A Scientific Software Developer at Z-Terra researches, designs, and develops software solutions for the upstream oil and gas industry.
- code, maintain, test, and install software seismic data processing applications; develop and test graphical algorithms;
- maintain software environments;
- design user interfaces and integrate products in customer software packages;
- prepare documentation for software installation, usage, and maintenance;
- perform post-software development, testing, and scientific validation of mathematical models.
Minimum qualifications for the position include a M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, Engineering, or a related field.
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com.