- Mihai Popovici blogs about Full Waveform Inversion June 24, 2016
Mihai Popovici airs his skepticism about Full Waveform Inversion and the claims of its proponents on his blog.
- Mihai Popovici blogs about the current state of the seismic industry June 16, 2016
Mihai Popovici blogs about seismic industry layoffs, equity devaluation, and cash flows from operations of large service providers.
- Z-Terra appoints new Vice President for Business Development for Europe, Africa, and the Middle East December 5, 2015
Z-Terra has announced Paul Taylor as its new Vice President Business Development for Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Paul is a seasoned executive with more than 30 years in the geophysical industry with management, operations, and sales and business development experience. He will be responsible for developing business across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East for Z-Terra and will be based in London.
- Z-Terra, Inc. to present at the SEG 85th Annual Meeting in New Orleans October 16, 2015
Mihai Popovici, and Tijmen Jan Moser will co-host a post-convention Workshop:
W-17: DE-PRIMARY-REMOVING NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF SEISMIC REFLECTIONS
Date: Friday, 23 October
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Organizers: Tong Fei, Mike Fehler, Sergey Fomel, Mihai Popovici, and Tijmen Jan Moser
Additionally, Nick Tanushev, Z-Terra Inc. Chief Scientist, is the co-author of the following two papers which will be presented in the technical sessions:
Elastic wavefield imaging using the energy norm, Daniel Rocha, Nicolay Tanushev, Paul Sava
Acoustic wavefield imaging using the energy norm, Daniel Rocha, Paul Sava, Nicolay Tanushev
We hope to see you there!
- Z-Terra Algorithms Reduce Processing Times for Depth Imaging March 28, 2015
Alexander Mihai Popovici presents ultra-fast, novel depth imaging solutions to Brazilian oil and gas companies in Rio de Janeiro.
Read the full article here. >