- Z-Terra, Inc. to present at the SEG 85th Annual Meeting in New Orleans October 16, 2015
Mihai Popovici, and Tijmen Jan Moser will co-host a post-convention Workshop:
W-17: DE-PRIMARY-REMOVING NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF SEISMIC REFLECTIONS
Date: Friday, 23 October
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Organizers: Tong Fei, Mike Fehler, Sergey Fomel, Mihai Popovici, and Tijmen Jan Moser
Additionally, Nick Tanushev, Z-Terra Inc. Chief Scientist, is the co-author of the following two papers which will be presented in the technical sessions:
Elastic wavefield imaging using the energy norm, Daniel Rocha, Nicolay Tanushev, Paul Sava
Acoustic wavefield imaging using the energy norm, Daniel Rocha, Paul Sava, Nicolay Tanushev
We hope to see you there!
- Z-Terra Algorithms Reduce Processing Times for Depth Imaging March 28, 2015
Alexander Mihai Popovici presents ultra-fast, novel depth imaging solutions to Brazilian oil and gas companies in Rio de Janeiro.
Read the full article here. >
- High Resolution Diffraction Imaging of Small Scale Fractures in Shale and Carbonate Reservoirs October 28, 2013
Alexander Mihai Popovici to present at the EAGE/SEG Forum “Turning noise into geological information: The next big step?” November 11-14 in Lisbon, Portugal.
More about the conference >
- High Resolution Diffraction Imaging of Small Scale Fractures in Eagle Ford Shale Play December 13, 2012
In the year 2000, shale gas represented just 1 percent of American natural gas supplies. Today, it is 30 percent and the percentage keeps increasing. The technology to drill and fracture the shale formations is now exported to the rest of the world, increasing the national oil and gas reserves in many other countries. Read full article.
- CEO/CFO Magazine Interview with Alexander Mihai Popovici December 3, 2012
Providing Services and Software that Converts Acoustic Reflections into 3-Dimensional Images of the Earth to the Upstream Oil and Gas and the booming Shale Industries allowing them to see inside the Earth Before they Drill, Z-Terra is positioned for Growth. Read full article.